$17,500.00 – $19,000.00
Elegant, Efficient, Intelligent
Suitable for: Demand Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Large Offices & Locations
The Talento is the super automatic machine for those looking for the newest in espresso technology. Delivering high quality beverages at the simple press of a button make this machine ideal for busy coffee shops and restaurants alike.
Simplicity is a much sought-after quality in super-automatic machines. The reason? In a fast pace environment everyone needs to be able to use the espresso machine to its full potential without difficulty. Thus the design of the Talento came forth: Elegant, Efficient, and Intelligent.
The Talento was built to be reliable. Everything from its solid stainless steel structure, which protects it from busy environments, to the two stainless steel boilers insure that this machine will last. That way the machine can spend less time in the shop and more time producing great coffee for your customers.
The Talento is made up of a variety of features, settings, and high performance parts to deliver a meaningful experience.
- The Talento can brew drinks of all different sizes. A feature that when combined with the standard flexible spout, that can raise and lower to match your cups, is invaluable in any restaurant or shop.
- The brewing group is made of aluminum and thermo-compensated steel, for a superior quality of the brewing.
- The infusion chamber position is controlled by an encoder guaranteeing its perfect positioning and ensuring always dry grounds.
- The double tampering system enables to get different coffees out of the same blend according to preferences.
The on-board computer gives the barista even more control of the system.
- The Talento host 10 different drink buttons with two digital pages, giving the user a total of 20 options for drinks. All of which can be reprogrammed, insuring a large variety of choice.
- Using the LCD display one can program the coffee dose, milk does, brewing temp, group temp, and steam temp.
- The automatic washing program, saves time especially at the end of a work day.
- The machine’s automatic on-and-off time setting along with a standby function, saves energy and the planet.
- Setting the tamping force has never been easier using the display.
- The machine also has a self-diagnostic program that will let you know if anything has gone wrong.
|1 or 2 Step:||
1 Step ($19,000), 2 Step ($17,500)